Who we are
Our website address is: https://martakalani.com/wp.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Please read the terms and conditions, if you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions please do not use website (www.martakalani.com), services or products listed by Marta Kalani on the website (www.martakalani.com).
2. In these terms and conditions, the following terms are to be understood under their subsequent definition:
2.1. I/We/Us/Vendor means Marta Kalani
2.2. Client/You : the legal or natural person who use products or services provided by Marta Kalani
3. Marta Kalani reserves the right to modify, alter or withdraw the terms and conditions. It is your responsibility to check to check frequently either the terms and conditions have been changed.
3.1 You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the terms and conditions.
3.2 You will not be eligible for any compensation due to consequences of terms and condition modification, alteration or withdrawal.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY / RESTRICTIONS ON USE
4. All material presented on the website : www.martakalani.com, online courses, corporate wellness presentations and in the Retreats included but not limited to the names of the programs, text, videos, audio files, graphics, images provided by Marta Kalani is protected by copyrights and trade marks.
4.1 Marta Kalani retains all rights including all intellectual property rights to all material offered on the website including online courses, corporate wellness trainings or during the retreat.
4.2 You agree not to duplicate, imitate, copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, sell, transfer, assign, license, sub-license, publicly perform, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content, nor to help or assist third parties in doing the same.
4.3 You are also prohibited from posting any portion of the material in either print or digital format, included on any other website, social media page, or in a networked computer environment for any purpose. The material may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Marta Kalani in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among users or disparages or discredits anyone.
4.4 If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon, please notify us by e-mail, or by post. Please describe in detail the alleged infringement, including the factual and legal basis for your claim of ownership.
4.5 Unless otherwise agreed upon in writing, the Client does not have a claim to (intellectual) property rights of documents, drawings, materials, designs, models, illustrations, photographs, films, procedures, methods, texts, or any other common audio, visual and/or written documents or data carriers made available by the Vendor as part of the agreement.
4.6 Vendor does not transfer any IP Rights to the Client, unless stated otherwise.
4.7 The Client may not record, publish, copy or make public any content developed by the Vendor, unless agreed in writing.
4.8 Unless otherwise agreed upon in writing, (intellectual) property rights of documents, drawings, materials, designs, models, illustrations, photographs, films, procedures, methods, texts, or any other common audio, visual and/or written documents, or data carriers made available by the Vendor, are not transferred to the Client. The Client is not permitted to record, reproduce, or disclose any of the aforementioned (intellectual) property without written permission by the Vendor.
4.9 Unless otherwise agreed upon in writing, or integral to the proper consummation of the agreement, the Client is not allowed to advertise the Vendor trade name externally in any way.
PAYMENT FOR RETREATS
5. Deposit is 30 % of the total fees and has to paid upon the booking. Remaining 70 % has to be paid maximum 7 weeks prior to retreat.
5.1 We have two payment models: Pay Pal or Bank Transfer.
5.2 Your confirmation email qualifies as an official receipt and no additional invoice or receipt will be issued to you unless requested.
5.3 If you receive an error message during payment, or if no confirmation has been received within 5 minutes, please check your junk mail and internet connection.
5.4 If you still haven’t received the email, please contact us about your booking before attempting additional bookings.
CANCELLATION /RESCHEDULING RETREATS
6. In the event of cancellation by the client regardless of the circumstances, the following refund fees, minus the deposit, apply.
6.1 The deposit is non-refundable and is 30 % of the fees.
6.2 Cancellation 7 weeks or less before due arrival date, 0% refunds Cancellation 7 to 8 weeks before due arrival date, 25% refund Cancellation 8 to 12 weeks before due arrival date, 50% refund Cancellation more than 12 weeks before due arrival date, 100% refund
6.3 Vendor reserves a right to cancel the event due to unforeseen circumstances and the fees will be fully refunded to the client.
MEALS AT THE RETREATS
7. Breakfast, lunch and dinner (where available) may be served or self-served: see Marta Kalani website information for details.
7.1 Ibiza Retreat 13- 20 May 2020, breakfast is included in the price.
Lunch and Dinner is not included in the price although there will be available catering you can pre-order during the breakfast.
FIRE REGULATIONS, HEALTH AND SAFETY DURING RETREATS
8. Client is required to familiarize themselves with, and comply with, all fire regulations, evacuation procedures and health and safety requirements at the property where they are staying or visiting.
8.1 Fire Action Notice if available in the room should be read and understood immediately on arrival. Any malicious activation of, or tampering with, fire alarms will result in a penalty being incurred.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TO AND FROM RETREATS
9. Client should check the Vendor’s arrival and departure instructions and timings in the information provided on the Vendor pages.
9.1 On arrival Client should report to the reception where they will be given a key and directed to their room(s).
TRANSPORTATION DURING RETREATS
10. Transport from and to the airport can be provided upon request and is not included in the retreat price.
10.1 All transportation around the island or the retreat will be available upon request and in the form of trips and is not included in the retreat price.
MISSING ITEM, DAMAGE OR THEFT DURING RETREATS
11. As the individual making the booking, you are responsible for yourself and every person whom you are booking on behalf of.
11.1 If, at any time during your stay or visit, or subsequent to departure, there is discovered damage to or theft attributable to You, You will be liable for the costs of repair or replacement.
11.2 A charge will be made to your credit/debit card, or if that fails, you will be required to make a payment direct to Marta Kalani. A receipt will be emailed to you.
11.3 If you leave an item in your room or lose an item elsewhere at the Vendor, please contact the Vendor directly to try to locate it.
11.4 Please note that, whilst the Vendor should do everything they can to help you, they cannot be held responsible for lost items.
WE ARE NOT MEDICAL INSTITUTION
12. We are not medical institution. We don’t offer medical advices including but not limited to the website, social media accounts, videos, audios, text, images, graphics etc.
12.1 We may offer suggestions regarding physical and mental health —in the form of suggested exercises, nutrition, daily patterns, etc based on science and ancient knowledge— but such information is merely intended for educational and informational purposes, and we do not profess legitimate medical expertise. Furthermore, no recommendations or suggestions (whether specific or generic) should be regarded as medical diagnosis or treatment. For qualified advice regarding medical questions, please consult medical professionals.
13. Please ensure that you have fully read and understood the Vendor’s information included but not limited to the website before making your booking, as it may contain specific rules and requirements that you need to be aware of, which are deemed a part of these Terms and Conditions.
14. The content and other matters included but not limited to Marta Kalani website (www.martakalani.com) are protected under applicable laws relating to intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyright and trademark laws. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of Marta Kalani except as allowed under this User Agreement, is strictly prohibited.
15. No Unlawful or Prohibited Use As a condition of your use of our Website you agree that you will not use our website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by, or inconsistent with, this User Agreement.
16. You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and posses the legal authority to enter into this User Agreement and to use our Website in accordance with the terms and conditions of this User Agreement.
17.You may only use our Website to make legitimate reservations or purchases and not for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent reservations or any reservation in anticipation of demand.
18. You may not share any Website password(s) issued to you by us with any other person or persons, and responsibility for the security of any such password(s) rests with you.